Professional Group is able to offer seamless, in-house, design and build contracting services with full project management on behalf of our clients. This approach ensures that our clients can take full advantage of our in-house expertise and multi-disciplinary approach in a seamless manner.
Our project management services include:
- Liaison with utility (service) providers to ensure services are disconnected before the work progresses
- Liaison with clients to ensure that their requirements are understood and communicated to all parties
- Liaison with regulators to ensur that remedial strategies have full approval and can be implemented
- Submission of statutory notices to regulators such as local authority building control, the Health and Safety Executive and the Environment Agency.
- Provision and coordination of comprehensive works programmes to ensure that the works are completed safely in the minimum time period
- Acting in full compliance as Principal Contractor in accordance with the requirements of the CDM regulations.
- Continuous dialogue with regulators to ensure the swift regulatory approval is achieved when the works are completed.